1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

looking for painted bust of bartolome colleone

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by badger, Nov 12, 2017.

1. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    am about to start painting bust of Bartolome colleone, looking for inspiration./badger
  2. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  3. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    yep that ticks all the boxes,dont know if I can do as good a job, but will do my best, thank you/badger. its def a winter job and its started snowing here already, bbbrrrrrrr. thank you/badger
  4. dmcHobbes Active Member

United-States
    If you are interested, I have a 4 page SBS from a Military Modeler article regarding this bust. The author did a great job. I am not familiar on how to use this site to post but I can send it to you as an Email attachment.

Doug
  5. franceso sbarile A Fixture

6. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    yes doug,thank you. all assistance appreciated/badger. if you send it to avbill@hotmail.co.uk thank you.
  7. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    thank you Francesco/badger
  8. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    hi doug,I cant find anything that you sent ma at avbill@hotmail.co.uk, can you please send it to badger at planet figure.com thank you
  9. dmcHobbes Active Member

United-States
    BartolomeoColleoniBustAirbrushMM31#9Ht1.jpg BartolomeoColleoniBustAirbrushMM31#9Ht2.jpg BartolomeoColleoniBustAirbrushMM31#9Ht3.jpg BartolomeoColleoniBustAirbrushMM31#9Ht4.jpg

Badger,

I am sure there is a better way but it does seem like this worked.

Doug
    Mongo Mel likes this.
  10. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    thank you doug,all help appreciated./badger.