1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Looking for missing kit parts or full kit

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by artur_koszewski, Mar 23, 2010.

1. artur_koszewski Active Member

Poland
    Hello Planeters,

After a quite long search, I finally bought the Warriors kit that depicts German General at Stalingrad (kit no.WA9059).
    When opened the box I noticed that some of the parts are missing :(. These parts are: left hand, right hand - which is cast together with binoculars and the head - so as you see rather crucial parts. I cannot blame the seller as the kit arrived at me in originally sealed box – probably it left the factory in such incomplete shape.

If anyone is able to recast these missing parts for me, or do have the complete kit for sale, or know any place/person from I can get these parts or kit please let me know - I will be very grateful for every form of help.

Dear Planeters, you are my only hope!

Best regards,
    Artur Koszewski

Pictures:
  2. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    Try contacting mike@thehussar.com he has loads and loads of spare parts in his backroom. It is probably a long shot but worth the try.
  3. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Try Chris Mrosko (panzer) he may have some in his stash?
    Cheers
    John
  4. artur_koszewski Active Member

Poland
    Mike, John,
    Thank you very much for your advices. The situation looks pretty promising – one PF member contacted me and offered his help with these missing parts, so it seems that I’ll be able to built this kit in its original and complete shape.

Many thanks once again and best Easter wishes for you.

Artur