1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Looking for figures produced by "Tsar's Soldiers"

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Greg McCluskey, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Greg McCluskey PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    There was a beautiful grouping of figures done about 10 years ago that were about Louis XIV and some of his aides. The work was spectacular and I believe a gentleman in France had the company and sourced someone in Russian for the sculpting and painting. I've searched Ebay in the hopes of finding some of these marvelous works. Does anyone have a line on where I might find them again? Their website has been down for a few years now and emails bounce.

Thank you.
  2. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  3. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Mirosoft-you are a mine of information(y)

Keith
    Nap likes this.
  4. Greg McCluskey PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Mirofsoft, yes those are the pieces and thank you for this information. Now I just need to find out if I can either trade or sell my wife and son for these pieces! ;)