1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Looking for Digi Sculptors

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by Lord nelson, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Lord nelson New Member

Hi All,

I would like to find out who are or where i can find the people or persons that design military figures .
    could somebody please be so kind to show me as i want some figures designing in 3D.

Many Thanks.
  2. dmcHobbes Active Member

United-States
    Hi,

I have bought items from miniNature - Shapeways Shop seen on Planet Figure. I do not know if they have a design service. Under PF Forums they have a designated 3D site listed under Schools of Miniaturisty. I know nothing about 3D but that site may be able to help you.

Doug
    Lord nelson likes this.
  3. Mookie Well-Known Member

Greg Girault of Cop project might be able to help.Hes a nice guy in France.

Greg is on Facebook if you need to contact him.
    Rich.
    Lord nelson likes this.
  4. Archelaos Active Member

Poland
    I am doing commissions in 3D. Recently mostly historical stuff, I did my share of fantasy figures. Some examples:

mechanik2.jpg Promo1.jpg Promo1.jpg
    Tutilo17, Lord nelson and Nap like this.
  5. MAX.I.G Well-Known Member

Latvia
    zane666 and Nap like this.
  6. Nick Majerus Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hi Max, Do you 3D sculpt miniatures and a 3D print/casting as a master to be produced?
  7. MAX.I.G Well-Known Member

Latvia
    I'm 3d scuptor, normally i'm only make a model but i work with many printing services around the world.
  8. Nick Majerus Well-Known Member

United-States
    So you sculpt the master and someone else prints the parts for the master? I'm 78 so this is new to me.
  9. MAX.I.G Well-Known Member

Latvia
    Now many peoples have 3d printers so you can print figures in your country. I'm live in North Europe, and I have some local companies to print. But I think we can try to find something near to you. Tell me you state and town and I'll try to find print service near to you. Or I can print here and use post service. But I think it is long way.
    dmcHobbes likes this.
  10. Nick Majerus Well-Known Member

United-States
    Max, I live in Rochester, Minnesota, U.S.A. Zip code 55901-8634 How do I send you a picture of the subject I would like sculpted?