1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Looking for cold weather skin reference

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by ranchhand, May 21, 2016.

1. ranchhand Active Member

United-States
    Hello all!
    I was wondering if anyone has images of faces in cold weather ( men in perticular ) looking for ruddy cheeks, but not frostbitten. My google searches have just turned up cold weather masks and people with their noses falling off :p
    any help is much appreciated!
    Thanks!
  2. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Tried a couple searches and found these. You're right, more photos of chilblains and frostbite damage than I would have guessed!

All the best,
    Dan

Attached Files:

3. ranchhand Active Member

United-States
    that's so funny! i should have posted what i found as i had two of these images dug out of google, here is another one i found of minor frostbite.
    I am originally from minnesota so i know exactly what i am looking for as i grew up seeing it, but don't want to rely on memory alone (as it can be faulty)
    maybe some one else has some images? Ill post what i find for others if they come across this post looking for reference :)

Attached Files:

4. ranchhand Active Member

United-States
    its strange that its so much easier to find females with cold faces than males. I am looking for that classic "norwegian fisherman" face but even a search of that comes up without much reference :(

Attached Files:

5. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium