1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Looking for 54mm heads napoleonic

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by robbyk9, Mar 1, 2006.

1. robbyk9 Active Member

Hello Guys

Do somebody now where I can bay 54mm Napoleonic heads. I also looking for wounded heads or heads without headgear.
    Thanks for reading.

Greetings Dick
  2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Dick, Historex has a number of resin headsets, with and without headgear. You may want to check to make sure they'll be the right size for your project.~Gary
  3. Paul Kernan A Fixture

Canada
  4. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Dick !
    Yes,Paul is right,Michael Roberts did release a set of such heads awhile back. I myself own a set and can let you have it first if you're in a hurry for it. Drop me a PM if you're keen. Cheers !
    Kenneth :) .
  5. Einion Well-Known Member

I was going to suggest the Historex ones too, most or all of them are very good quality (sculpted by Julian Hullis) but they may not suit a true 54mm figure, which is 1/32 scale, as they are mostly closer to 1/30 scale.

If you want to try working from bare heads I've sculpted two sets for MIG, here and here, but most of them are closer to 1/30 scale too.

Einion
  6. Luis R. Active Member

Spain
    You can try Metal Modeles. Heads from their kits are available in "theme" sets (Guard infantry, dragoon helmets, etc.), one set of bare heads included. They are in the same size as Historex kits, so they may be a little larger than standard 54mm.

Shenandoah also makes very good head sets, though they have ACW era hairstyles and beards-moustaches, so some of the heads in a set won't fit a napoleonic figure.
  7. robbyk9 Active Member

Hello Guys

Thanks for the responce it really help me alot. I have looked for the Shenandoah-heads but I didn't find it on there website and they are more American civil war heads.
    For the Historex there where a couple that you can see but they where not what I was looking for.
    For the Michael Roberts I don't now how they looked like because there where nog photo's.
    If you have some photo's I hope you can show it to me. All help is welcome.

Greetings Dick ;)
  8. robbyk9 Active Member

Hello Luis

I have looked on the site of Metal Modeles but I didn't find it. Can you tell me how do I find this heads.

Thanks Dick ;)
  9. iceman Member

10. robbyk9 Active Member

Hello Tim

Great help Tim. Thats I was looking for. Thank you so much.

Greetings Dick ;)
  11. 1st Lt New Member

Dick,
    I'm sending you a file with b/w sketches of napoleonic heads, done by Métal Modèles.
    I am a dealer in Germany, sets are all available.

Cheers,

Peter
  12. robbyk9 Active Member

Hello Peter

Thanks for your help. I can't wait to see it. We keep in touch

Greetings Dick
  13. 1st Lt New Member

Dick,
    I'm sorry, but I don't get the file uploaded - it's too big.
    Let me know your e-mail address.

Cheers,

Peter