1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Looking for 120mm figure

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Grizzly, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Grizzly Member

Hi All,

Am looking for a source for a 120mm figure of a WW2 British paratrooper,preferably in a standing pose or some sort of casual one,with the enfield rifle and hopefully wearing the para beret.
    Anyone know of anyone who produces such a figure close to the pose and equipment i mentioned?
    TIA
  2. renarts Active Member

United-States
    Verlinden makes two figures that might work that are in this scale. One is labeled "A bridge too Far" the other "Red devil Machine gunner"

check here for the actual names and then hunt Red Lancer or Michigan Toy Soldier for their inventory.

http://www.verlinden-productions.com/produ...cale_120mm.html
  3. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Stormtroopers do a ww2 Para but with mp40 not an enfield and he comes with two heads Beret and Battle bowler

Robin
  4. Pete_H New Member

There's also Verlinden's 120mm Red Devil para sniper. This kit comes with 2 heads - one with helmet, the other with maroon beret. However, it's out of production. This one's a real gem if you can find it (try eBay). It even comes with photo-etched buckles. Nice ;)
  5. Grizzly Member

Thanks for the leads guys ill keep searching. ;)
  6. Grizzly Member

ok i saw the Stormtroopers figure and i like it alot!! very nice figure but yes the weapon is wrong for what i wanted;but i do know of 120mm hand sets and all i need to do is find a source for a 120mm enfield rifle and rework the figure to be holding it.
    Any good souce for weapon set?all ive found so far are the WW1 model enfields in this scale.
  7. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    how does the ww1 enfield differ from the ww2 I thought they were just about the same weap.

Robin
  8. Grizzly Member

not by much but am hoping to find one before resorting ot the more difficult path of remodeling a ww1 version over to the ww2 model.

Attached Files:

9. Evan August New Member

Check the clearance sale on ebay message posted by Guy. I believe there is a figure being offered that might do.