1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wanting to Buy looking for 120mm / 1:16 figures

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by FlaBtl (Sfl) 606, Sep 4, 2021.

1. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
    Hello I´m looking to buy this figures:

s-l1600 (6).jpg Adalbertus_Home_Army_Courier_cover.jpg S_and_T_Products_STP16006.jpg S_and_T_Products_STP16007.jpg S_and_T_Products_STP16009.jpg S_and_T_Products_STP16026.jpg S_and_T_Products_STP16021.jpg Studio 51 Rommel.jpg Studio 51.jpg Unknown.jpg Coree - Ullrich Rudel.jpg Corry.jpg Warriors 1.jpg WSM16036-2.jpg Xion 1.PNG Xion 2.PNG Xion 3.PNG Xion 4.PNG Soldiers   SGF S120-2 Italian Bersaglieri in North Africa 1940-42.jpg k-NEW ORDER S018 120MM RESINE RAMCKE BRIGADE AFRIKA001.JPG 3554281269593655_m.jpg warriors tanker with jack001.jpg großdeutschland grenadier 16010 warriors.jpg s-l1600 (14).jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg
  2. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
  3. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
  4. Warren SMITH Active Member

Australia
    Hi Patrick, I have two of the Moz Corry Grenadier, and the Uniform insignia.. ( minus a couple parts ).. I'm in Australia so post may be a bit off putting... If your keen PM me and we can sort something out.
    Nap and FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 like this.
  5. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
    PM inbound
    Nap likes this.
  6. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
  7. nig-g Active Member

If that footballer figure remains elusive you might want to consider the AIRFIX England Stars sets. I know they’re plastic and not resin and 1/12 rather than 1/16 but they make a good alternative and are available on eBay for varying amounts (some quite reasonable).
    just a thought.
    Nigel
  8. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
    There is a special reason for this figure. this one looks very close to a ww2 pow football game picture where my grandad was playing.
  9. nig-g Active Member

Perhaps you might find something that suits in the FTChamps range of action figures.
    PS the Airfix figures are easy to cut about if it’s a particular pose you’re after.
    Nigel
    Nap likes this.