1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Looking 17th Century Barmaids 75 m/m

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by John Bowery, May 7, 2017.

1. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Sorry, I left out 'for" Looking for, but it wont let me correct the title:grumpy:

I am thinking of adding a possible barmaid to my Tavern/Black Swan scene. :D I realize the figure may need a little conversion. I have found two possible ones, one is "fix it" Sam from Scale 75 principal_bb23a560-d229-48c5-b8a3-82fa665a9d07_1024x1024.jpg

This has the pose I like leaning on the bar and looking at the goings on between the three Gentlemen.
    The head would need turning and the tools removed and midriff covered???:) I don't think Thongs were available in the 17 Century????

The other is the pirate by pegaso
    RM_75-006_1.jpg

I could also go with the hand on the bar and remove all the weapons as I don't think the bar girl would have all the gear just maybe one pistol tucked away or under the bar?.

Do you have any knowledge of any others that may also work for this idea? I have googled the need, but these are the only two that come up.
    Please let me know if their is any others available as there are so many manufacturers.
    PS: I don't sculpt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    John
    Huw63 likes this.
  2. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    :LOL::ROFLMAO: No, John, no thongs,.....in fact, they wore nothing under those voluminous skirts and petticoats. Gentry wore long bloomers, but even they had no..ahem....central gusset:wideyed: Not that I have any personal knowledge, you understand :rolleyes: Just what I've read.

Alan
    Huw63 and John Bowery like this.
  3. Huw63 A Fixture

Alan we're a tolerant bunch here - you can share your secret with us it's ok.

Cheers

Huw
    OldTaff likes this.