1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed "Look at our new Casques" , officer of La Reine and National guard, 1791

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MarquisMini, Sep 7, 2013.

1. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Gracias Eduardo, I have so many figures in boxes that I will have to start thinking of few scenes, I was thinking of converting few of the Napoleonics I have to convert to the uniforms worn in the wars of independence of Latin America, this is something I had in mind for a while, maybe I do a little scene of " El combate de San Lorenzo" where General San Martin got unhorsed and almost killed by a Royalist soldier.
    I will need your help on the uniform reference for the Spanish troops on that, so when I start working on the subject i'll let you know .
    Best regards
  2. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    thanks for your kind words mate!! :)
  3. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Grazie Fabrizio, my collection is growing and growing and causing my wife to complaint about space :ROFLMAO:
    looking forward to see your next figure too.
    Best regards
  4. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    wow, thanks for such a large and great references, yes, I love Military History and especially I am focus in French Uniforms, the Ancien regime is one of my favs but in in general, every uniform in history has an history of itself and I love painting it.
    thanks for passing by, best regards!
  5. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Daniel, I have some of the plates and books (pdf) from ZC's list so you are in luck. ;)

Roger.
  6. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    thanks mate, always good to have those references.
    Best regards (y)
    billyturnip likes this.