1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Lone Star Show Workshop

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by John Long, Mar 2, 2013.

1. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Here's what to expect from the Groundwork workshop;

We are going to work together to create a base with a rocky outcropping, a tree and some vegetation. If you have a figure(s) you want to base up in such a situation, bring it along and we'll get it composed in the scene. If you have a base you're already working on and would like some help/advice on that, bring it too. I am putting together a kit of materials for each participant. The kit will include;

A resin tree similar to a Bayardi product
    Epoxy Bond putty for creating rocks
    A fret of PE leaves/branches
    A section of Silfor leaf product
    Enough Sculptamold to complete our project.

I will also have on hand; a bag of roots, dried flower material, and supplies to glue and paint our project. We will focus on a multi-media approach to creating realistic miniature groundwork. I'll show you the techniques that I've used in the past for this type of thing. Hopefully, I'll learn something from you as well.

Here's an example of what we will work on;

[IMG]

If you haven't signed up and want to see the link below;

Workshop
    Joe55 likes this.