London 77

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by gordy, Jul 7, 2005.

1. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    planetFigure extends it's sympathy to all those affected by today's attacks
    An emergency hotline number has been set up: 0870 1566 344
    [IMG]
  2. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Gordy, your words mean a lot in these troubled times. Rest assured, at least for those not too directly affected, life will go on as normal, and we will NEVER let these bastards grind us down.

I'd like to extend every condolence with anybody affected by these acts, you are in all of our thoughts at this time.

I did have some involvement myself, and if I ever do again it'll be too soon.

regards.
  3. herbwf Member

United-States
    This short note to all the planeteers, figure painters and anyone else from Britian and the UK who reads this. My wife and I are deeply saddened by what has happened to you. We have spent a great deal of time in London and some of the most wonderful memories of our life together orriginated in London and the English country side.

We have friends in London and family in the north in Gateshead, and so far all seem safe.

My mother spent many months in England during the Second World War as a US Army Nurse. She never forgot the spirit of the English people and Londoners in particular. At that time another nasty little man made a serious error in judgment when he thought he could terrorize the people of the United Kingdom by attacking their cities. He is long gone and your Ravens are still in the Tower. Some day I expect that my great grandchildren will go to London and hear the Beefeaters tell them the Legend of the Ravens.

You are all in our thoughts and prayers,

Herb and Chris Forgey