1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

lol! Funny glitch

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by kathrynloch, Jul 17, 2011.

1. kathrynloch Active Member

United-States
    I ran across this and laughed. (Click on image for larger.)

PFGlitch.JPG

It put one of my pics in for the thumbnail on the Workshop thread - or at least the moved Workshop thread. I have a feeling everyone who views it directly will see something different.

I saw something similar awhile back. There was a post on a forum that became authored by whoever was viewing it.

So if I looked at it, it was authored by me, but if Joe Cool looked at it at the same time, it was authored by him. Talk about a funky mirror because no one could see who really wrote it. ;)

I couldn't post this in the Feedback section so I stuck it in here. Said I wasn't authorized. No big issue or anything, I just thought it was a funny glitch.

Cheers,
    Karrie