1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Lockdown lunacy !!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nap, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi everyone

Having a look around my little cave thought I would share done of what I have base-coated ready to hit the bench

I blame the effects of lockdown ...there are more primed and in various state of basecoating in the garage !

image.jpeg

Here's what I look like now ...badly need a hair stylist ....

image.gif

Happy benchtime everyone

Have fun

Stay safe

Nap
  2. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Crack on mate you're falling behind . . . (I won't show you want is loitering on my bench, but if it stays there for more than a couple of months I put it back in the box);)

Haircuts not a problem since I've been cutting my own for about 30 years now (it keeps growing back regardless!) Strangely enough though although the dog is happy for me to cut his the wife and daughter are a little more reluctant . . . .

As to your pile of half finished busts get on with them - you've even got the nameplates all sorted out for these ones. I expect to see the Michael Caine figure at the front centre finished by the end of the week! :cool:

Off to swing some brushes
    Leggy
  3. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    There is an antidote to your hair problem ...

[IMG]

Cheers
    MCPWilk and Nap like this.
  4. Tom W. Well-Known Member

Germany
    The guardsman in the backrow has feet???
    Nap likes this.
  5. Paul Kernan A Fixture

Canada
    Way ahead of the game than I am. I prepped half a dozen figures and put the spare parts in the same box. It seems so long ago now, I'm not sure what part belongs to what figure:confused:
    DaddyO and Nap like this.
  6. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States

Impressive rows of unfinished figures shows signs of mental instability,..... Cutting ones own hair shows signs of same. Unfortunately, I am guilty of the same signs of mental instability....I'm starting to scare myself....:eek:

wAYNE:ROFLMAO:
    Nap likes this.
  7. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    What really impresses me, Kev, is that you already have nameplates on all the chaps in prep. I keep meaning to get nameplates for finished figures/vignettes, but something else often gets in the way. Very soon, Paul at 'Nameit' is going to have a huge order plonking on his mat!

Alan
    Nap likes this.
  8. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    I started to sculpt some additional details for my current Cossack bust to delay completion. The first part is just in the oven ...

Cheers
    Nap likes this.
  9. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Leggy

Believe me I am doing my best!...trouble is I keep finding things ..like Michael Caine .....prep,base up, and basecoat ....and another joins the line

Don't be shy share your shelf as well.......

As for hair ......Carole said she'd cut my hair ...but ......dontvwantbtonseedon't loose my flowing locks and good looks ....

Stay safe ...swirl those brushes

Hi Tom

Dashed it you spotted it ...lol ...fear not no legs on my bench

Stay safe

Hi Paul

Not ahead in any game ...try to be organised ...fails succesfully ..lol

Stay safe

Wayne ...not sure anyone woukd consider me stable by any length of imagination ....bestcwY to be in this crazy world !

Stay safe

Hi Alan

LOL ...Caroles not impressed when the great delivery service from Nameit arrives !.......I find if I have one ready it helps my mojo ....well that's the theory anyway ....

Highly recommend Paul and Julie from Name it ...top class act

Happy benchtime all

Stay safe

Nap
    Paul Kernan and DaddyO like this.
  10. Nap Moderator

England

Good on you Martin ...look forward to it being cooked and seeing the resuit

Happy baking

Happy benchtime

Say safe

Nap