1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Location of next World Expo?

Discussion in 'Miniature Clubs' started by Antlion, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Antlion Member

Canada
    Hi...was just wondering if the location for the next World Expo was announced (when/where)...can't seem to find it via google or Spain's 2008 site.

Thanks,
    Bruce
  2. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    I believe it is Switzerland.

Joe
  3. Antlion Member

Canada
    Switzerland...

Thanks, Joe...Wow...that would be fabulous - and I'm fairly close to the East Coast up here in Canada. Might be worth booking a boat. Is it next year, or the year after?
  4. eissteban Active Member

France
  5. Antlion Member

Canada
    WE Site...

Thanks so much for posting the site link.

Bruce
  6. busso_boy New Member

Australia
    been speaking to the better 1/2 and we are planning to go..........once in a lifetime chance for me..........maybe if the dates aren't too far apart i can do Folkestone in the same year?
  7. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Usually the date for Euro is mid-September.
    If you want a long stay this is your moment:D:D

Marc
  8. busso_boy New Member

Australia
    well my much better looking other 1/2 has family in both Switzerland and Germany so we plan on spending a bit of time in mainland Europe before heading over to the UK and then trying to track down my relatives over there..........maybe a month in Europe and then another month in the UK..........it's such a long way from Australia we have to make the trip worthwhile