1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Video Review Live Resin US Army Special Forces Gunner

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by MrBMB, Jan 3, 2020.

1. MrBMB A Fixture

cropped.jpg

Just a quick look at this one guys...……...I like it :)
    Live Resin 1/35 US Army Special Forces Gunner (1 figure w/2 heads) & Heavy Weapon Mount

1-35-Scale-Modern-US-Special-Forces-Gunner-Including-2-heads-Unpainted-Resin-Model-Kit-Figure.jpg
    TIGER11 and aknific like this.
  2. Rob Brown Member

United-States
    damn, only 1/35th scale?
    TIGER11 likes this.
  3. khollar A Fixture

United-States
    Would love to see them produce some of their figures in 120mm.
    TIGER11 and Sgt. Red like this.
  4. MrBMB A Fixture

Closest in 1/16 would be these companies for me others in the range, just a sample if you didn't know about them

Legend
    LEG3D16003-2.jpg
    LF3D16002-12.jpg

leg3d16007.jpg

Assault Models
    s-l500.jpg
    s-l5001.jpg

Airborne Miniatures
    s-l1600111.jpg
    Rob Brown and Paul Kernan like this.
  5. khollar A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks, MrBMB. I’m familiar with all of these. Would love to see a few more options though.

Kurt
    TIGER11 and Sgt. Red like this.
  6. Sgt. Red Active Member

120 mm would be great!!! They have som beautiful figures.
    TIGER11 likes this.
  7. MrBMB A Fixture

I could be totally wrong but I think/thought that the Legend 1/16 and 1/35 Figures were maybe made or helped by the Live Resin people/company
  8. Steve Brodie PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Reviewed the 1/24th Legend kit here
  9. khollar A Fixture

United-States
    That’s possible, but I’m not aware of that. I believe that Legend is a South Korean firm, and Live Resin is Russian.
  10. Ong Active Member

I would love to see more Live-Resin in 120mm scale too.

On Armorama, Live-Resin stated that they don't believe that there is a demand for 120mm, and are thus sticking with 1/35. The Live-Resin post is like 48 webpages long about their products (not about 120mm scale), making it one of the longest Armorama threads in history. Live-Resin does have the staff and resources to make 120mm, just not the belief to do so.

I would probably want other Live-Resin items in 120mm scale than this gunner though.