1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

little something I saw

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by gordy, Sep 3, 2003.

1. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    at the Mastercon's display table sculpted by Bill Chilstrom... something here looks familiar ;)
  2. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Gordy,

I saw that too. looks like a pretty versatile kit. "Pirates of the Caribean"? That skeleton kit was also selling like hotcakes at the warehouse sale. I look for Warriors to release just skulls as well.

I looked for you there, but hell if I know what you look like. It was fascinating to watch Andrea Jula sculpt.
  3. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    sorry to miss you, i was there Saturday from about 11 to 1 and apparently missed quite abit becuase most everyone was at lunch :(
    I was there with my 3 year old son and had a tough time trying to photograph any of the models... Mrosko says he has a ton of good pictures and will pass some my way..
  4. btavis Active Member

United-States
    Back in June at the Tulsa Show, Mrosko had a set of Polish Cavalry circa 1939 that was pending release. Does anybody know if or when it will be released?
  5. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    i have heard much about this but haven't any details... i'll check around
  6. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Bob,

Doug Cohen did a seminar on the painting of this kit. He had a non-competetive display with this piece among others. If it's not available, it will be soon. Try this thread: Lancers
  7. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States

November release, go on sale Oct. 20th
    price around $99

sculpted by Doug Lee
  8. btavis Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Gordy. I'm getting it for sure.

John, did Doug Cohen do the box art?
  9. John Long Active Member

United-States
  10. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Dang.....they are coming out with so many good figures......faster than I can paint them.....my "Want List" has grown to page 12 line 23......so many....so little time. If I could just learn to paint and type at the same time.

Guy