1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Little Bust From Kraken (?)

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ulrich, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Try to learn to use my fingers again but the eyes were very difficult to paint and I am not really satisfied at the moment. But it is "WIP". For me unusual I have used black, red and violet to paint his face but I like it
    BTW I have "found" the brush hair ;) Now he will get in some days his helmet and then I will start with some more highlights and shades
    What do you think about my "black" period???

IMGP0040.JPG IMGP0041.JPG IMGP0042.JPG IMGP0044.JPG IMGP0045.JPG IMGP0046.JPG IMGP0047.JPG IMGP0048.JPG
    DEL and Meehan34 like this.
  2. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
  3. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Thanks, Colin. it is difficult to paint with only using 3 and a 1/2 finger, but ...
  4. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Ulrich great work all round but especially like the skin tones.(y) Following.
  5. BobLff257 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    This is looking very good Ulrich , like the skintones, following :sneaky:

Rob
  6. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Thanks Guys. Will paint a little bit more during the next days
  7. Helm A Fixture

England
    interesting figure looks a bit like the wife :cautious: Looks very nice, liking the flesh tones especially (y)

Steve