1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Limbo Miniatures - Henril (Demon Hunter)

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Katjuscha, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Katjuscha Active Member

Germany
    Hello,
    I want to present to you the Demon Hunter “Henril”:
    • Manufacturer: Limbo Miniatures
    • Reference: EW75-HENRIL
    • Series: Limbo: Eternal War
    • Scale: 75 mm
    • Sculptor: Charles Agius (3D-Sculpt)
    • Material: Grey Resin and metal
    • Parts: 8 Resin parts and 1 metal chain
    It reminds me of Van Helsing but the manufacturer gives these background informations.

Limbo_Miniatiures_Henril_Cover_groß.jpg
    The solid box depicts the 3D sculpt. Inside all parts are well protected with bubble foil. There are no instruction- or painting-sheets so you have to use the sketches from homepage. I couldn't find an official box art.

Limbo_Miniatiures_Henril_01_groß.jpg Limbo_Miniatiures_Henril_02_groß.jpg
    The hunter's body. The casting is well done without any mistakes like air bubbles etc. Just a little bit of flash. All casting blocks are small and easy to remove. The attachment pins are solid and guarantee good fitting. Surface is clean, well detailed and no 3D printing marks are visible on the castings. The chain has to be attached to the shoulder parts. The endings are casted solid into the Resin. In my opinion it would be more senseful to replace them by the whole metal chain.

Limbo_Miniatiures_Henril_03_groß.jpg Limbo_Miniatiures_Henril_04_groß.jpg
    The smaller parts, the black chain is missing. Note the fine fingers without any casting mistakes. The strap belongs to the trenchcoat. Strap and scabbard have no attachment pins and could easily break. Instead of bolts there are arrows in the quiver - Fantasy makes possible...

Limbo_Miniatiures_Henril_05_groß.jpg Limbo_Miniatiures_Henril_06_groß.jpg
    The crossbow is solid. The bow from sight has to be drilled out. A bowstring is not included and might be added by your own.

Limbo_Miniatiures_Henril_07_groß.jpg Limbo_Miniatiures_Henril_08_groß.jpg
    The base. Simple, solid and suitable for Tabletop-gaming.

Conclusion:
    A well made Demon Hunter with just a few rework. For fans of Fantasyfigures and Tabletop-gaming.
    Henril is available for ~48 $ directly from Limbo Miniatures or at Tabletop- and Fantasyfigure-Stores.

I hope you will enjoy the figure.
    Thank you very much Kevin for the review samples!

Best regards

Philip
    Borek and Nap like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Philip

Thank you for taking the time to do the review from this Australian company

Good points and pictures

Happy benchtime

Stay safe

Nap
  3. Borek A Fixture

Czech-Republic
    Great figure. I like fantasy, and I'm sorry I couldn't fund their kickstarter. Many beautiful miniatures there.

Thanks for sharing ;)

Cheers Borek :)