1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Lilliput Award

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Javi Mendez, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Javi Mendez Member

Hi all,

Just to let you know that, once again, the Lilliput Award is taking place to choose the best figure/sculpture of last year.

http://www.lilliputmodel.com/premio_lillip.../ed2005_eng.htm

As you can see the first stage (until 2April) is to propose the figures that will enter the competition. You can use both the email lilliputmodel@gmail.com or the form at the bottom of the page. If

On the second stage (3April-21April) we will submit our votes to narrow the candidates to the final 6.

An finally, we will choose the winner out of those 6.

Look forward your candidates!!!

Every year I say that it cant get toughter, but actually it does.

Cheers.

Javi
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Javi, thank you for bringing it to our attention, much appreciated.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Javi,

I just voted. It is a tough one when there are just two figures that you wanted to give the award.
    And i can just choose one :angry:
    But i made my choice.
    '
    Marc
  4. Javi Mendez Member

Hi Marc,

This first stage is not to choose your favorite yet, but to submit the ones you think should be on the list and are missing. Im pretty sure that we have forgotten some very nice ones...

Cheers.

Javi
  5. Javi Mendez Member

6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Javi,

Sorry, i must read it over. So, as i'm looking now my favourite's are in the poll.
    But that make's it more difficult.

Marc