1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Light Cavalryman of the 12th Regt. France 1806

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by iceman, Jul 11, 2006.

1. iceman Member

Does anybody have or know of any reference material for this stunning figure, I'm contemplating starting it, but as always I like to get as much material as I can before starting.

[IMG]

I like the crimson and red as depicted by the box art work, especially the green boots, although having just completed a 180mm Trooper of the 7th Hussars (see additional posting in New to Figures, in due course), which are pretty much the same colours, I was wondering about some other colourful options.

Any help from fellow planeteers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks as always.

Tim
  2. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    I'm at work right now. Let me get home to my computer and I'll see what I can dig up for you. That is of course unless someone else comes along with the information.

Jim Patrick
  3. iceman Member

Thanks Jim, much appreciated.

Interseting conversion you're doing on this figure to make it a 7th Hussar. How's it coming along? I've been watching the SBS on your v-bench with great interest. Stunning paint work so far

Thanks again

Tim
  4. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Now I'm REALLY ashamed. A few pieces were lost by me and will be replaced soon thanks to Luca and the WONDERFUL customer service at Pegaso. To make a LONG story short, the last few months have been a bit of an "experience" for me and I have'nt painted ANYTHING on this figure. Soon though.....very soon. The bug is beginning to bite again ;) . You'll see more progress within a month.....PROMISE!

Jim Patrick