1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Light Cavalryman of the 12th Regt. France 1806

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MAB, Jan 8, 2006.

1. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy

Attached Files:

2. Gra30 PlanetFigure Supporter

WOW Absolutely superb. I cant wait to get my hands on one of these.

Would you be so kind as to explain how the braid was done and on the helmet.

Very neat work as well.

Many thanks

Graham Scollick
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Danilo, fantastica scultura, mi piace molto.

Complimenti e continua il buon lavoro.

Ciao
    Roc :)
  4. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hello Graham
    Thanks
    The treccia and made from 6 spin of branch for electricity therefore three braces from two interlaces to you and then it glue to you in position on the shako
    simple and effective.

For Roc thanks for the welcome
    you I have written a topic on the general.

Thanks
    Maurizio Bruno
  5. robbyk9 Active Member

Hello Maurizio

This is my day. Today visit the battlefeild at waterloo and than I see this very very
    nice sculpted Napoleonic figure.
    You bring this soldiers to live. I am very impressed of your work.

Greetings Dick ;)
  6. Tomas Member

Spain
    Congratulations Maurizio!.Amazing work,very clean!.IMPRESIONANTE!!.
    Regards,

Tomas
  7. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Maurizio, An exceptional piece of miniature art. Please continue to post here in the future, your work is very inspiring.~Gary
  8. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Here he is at last!!!!!!!!!!! Maurizio, I have been a big fan of your work for several years now. I'm really looking forward to owning this piece. It will be a terrific piece I'm sure as ANYTHING coming from Pegaso these days (especially sculpted by yourself ;) ) is a joy to paint. You don't have to embelish any details as they're all there. A question for you Maurizio, are there more 75mm Napoleonic figures in store for Pegaso in the coming months? I certianly hope so (y) If so, you have my vote for the Chasseur a Cheval. You have really done a great job with your 3 figures of them to date. Maybe a trumpeter in his service dress?

Thank you!
    Jim Patrick
  9. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Hello from me also Maurizio. I will second what Jim said. I'm also a big fan of yours and I have bought all the latest figures of yours from Pegaso. This 75mm has ordeded already and I'm waiting for it. Keep up the excellent work you are doing.

Xenofon
  10. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Tomas, Dick, Gary, thanks to all you for the acceptance and also for compliments.

Xenofon Thanks to you my friend for the simplification I had understood the demand for Jim

For Jim you are much kind one, for your question I have one answer
    YES!!! there will be other napoleoniche figures in 75 milimeter in the future I cannot cant for issues business ethics,
    between some month but you have gone to us near, it compliments for two English in yours gallery truly are satisfied and content of your painting job.

Excused my English but I am trying to learn.

Thanks

Maurizio
  11. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Bongiorno Maurizzio my friend !!!! At last we can have the pleasure of talking on the internet !!!!! I think ur English has improved a lot from when we met in Sienna !!!

The 75 is a superb figure and i had the luck of seeing it when it was sculpted . I already have it in hands and i am scheduling to paint it .

I am really looking forward to see your next work in 75 and 54 mm.

Please keep safe and give my greetings to family .

Please also check your personal messages

Costas
  12. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Maurizio..it's great to see all the work in progress pictures..beautiful work..and attention to the smallest detail...Absolutely beautiful.

All the best...Roy.
  13. THANOS Member

Greece
    YOU ARE ONE OF THE GREATEST SCULTURES. YOU PROVE IT WORK BY WORK.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
  14. bonehead A Fixture

United-States
    Maurizio,

Molto bene!! Your work is even more impressive when looking at the master. Beautiful!

Mike
  15. marvin Member

Netherlands
    Maurizio,

Sjeez man.... forget about your English. You work speaks for itself and then some. I say show me more!

- Marvin -
  16. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hello Maurizio,

when I saw this pics I have been fallen down on my knees !!!

That is perfect sculpting !!!

The best wishes,
    Markus
  17. aiantas Active Member

Greece
    welcome my friend Mauricio,we are very lucky because we can see your excelent work from here,your sculpting is fantastic,keep posting my friend.Do you will sculpt other subjects except napoleonics?

my bestest regards to you and also to pietro

;) ;) babis
  18. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Hey my friend Babis, don't give him ideas for other subjects. Napoleonics are great too. Come on.. you should also try them once... I know you can do it hehehehehe. Leave the Celts and stuff like that and start some Napoleonics too hehehe (kidding).

Xenofon
  19. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Mauricio,

Welcome to the planet. I cannot say to you the place to learn sculpting.
    You are already a master in sculpting.
    But for me, it is a pleasure to see some great figures coming alive out of a bulb putty. So, keep posting SBS.

Marc
  20. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    WAUU! in these days they have been covered from praises and I can only say thanks to all for your gentility and acceptance I did not think to have all this Fans and for me it is a great honor to make to see my job.

For my Greek friends I answer you always do not take care yourselves continuous to make the Napoleonici they are my passion
    but every a lot appeals to to change to me and to measure to me with new historical periods to times I even succeed and to times but this it is not the beautiful one to study and to continue to improve itself, it is not never ended to learn.

For Babis......... you salute gladly Pietro.
    Always excused the acrobatics of my English I hope makes to understand me.

Thanks to all
    Maurizio
    :lol: