1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

LifeColor and Tensocrom Paints Review!!!

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Excatlon, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Excatlon Active Member

Poland
    Hello!!

In this review I want to present an LifeColor Flesh Paint Set and Tensocrom Medium for washing, wathering and all over solutions you want to do.

[IMG]

First of all Tensocrom

[IMG]

Features: The paint is already "diluted", so straight from the can is ready to use. Cnsistency is like wash, or fillter.

[IMG]

Where to use??
    Tensocroms can be used on panzer models for washing and whatering, but we are figure modelers. We can use this the change and manipulate the color tone by washing the flesh or face. Also is good to blending the boarders between the lights and shadows. Dry totally matt.

FLESH PAINT SET

Box informed us that contains six colors for flesh. For first look it looks similar to Andrea Paint Set, but they aren't.

[IMG]

Contet

[IMG]

Box at his back has an simple instruction about painting

[IMG]

I make on the pallete some samples of flesh paints that offer LifeColor also from the set.

[IMG]

From the left to right: Matt Flesh , Matt Flesh 2, And from the set flesh base I and flesh base II.

[IMG]

the bottom colors are tensocrom san and rust

[IMG]

Conclusion
    Fantastic paints for beginners and advanced modelers. 100% water dilutable. Perfect matt finish. Highly pigmented. And very similar to Vallejo and Andrea.

I you want to buy it follow http://www.adalbertus.com.pl/

Paints provided from Wojtek Bułhak from Adalbertus
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Paints review

Damian ,
    Thanks for the reviews , very interesting ..did you find Lifecolour paints any thicker than Vallejo or Andrea ? Like the look of the Tensocrom will keep a look out at the shows .

Nap
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Good review Damian as I haven't used these paints before.

Roger.
  4. Excatlon Active Member

Poland
    They are not thicker then Vallejo and Andrea, in my opinion the same.

this is the result of 2 hours of painting with this set. really really easy to obtain good result

[IMG]
  5. rheath Active Member

South-Africa
    Good I have the Tensochrom already, but have the German Camo set instead, I normally use Vallejo flesh tones which I have, they all compare favourably.(y)
  6. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Nice review. Always wondered about these paints. (y)

Jim Patrick
  7. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    I just got myself 6 bottles of LifeColor paints to try out today. From the looks of it, it is an EXCELLENT addition to our figure painting arsenal. Cheers !
    Kenneth :D.