1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

LIFE MINIATURES

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Lee Sang Eon, May 10, 2012.

1. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Thats some of the best sculpted hair I have seen. I love the bust and I love the sort of non-military aspect of it even though he is in Vietnam. The folds on his clothing are also outstanding
    Ben
  2. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    Excellent sculpt. Everything has been said about this. Good luck.

Ken
  3. Lee Sang Eon A Fixture

South-Korea
    This is indeed a proud moment and I'd like to thanks all of you for your kind words of encouragement!!! I'm really looking forward to seeing my first bust painted by many of you!!!

Hello Mike, Yes. It's true that the sculptor were inspired by that photo. I didn't think that I'd see that photo so soon :)
    Mike - The Kiwi likes this.
  4. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    An extremely well executed piece. I'm going to keep an eye out for Life Miniatures.

Joe
  5. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Not my era either but an absolute stunning bit of work, which the modern history guys will rush to buy I am sure .

Look very much forward to your new companies future releases also .

Great start to a new venture

Ron (y)(y)
  6. Kandor8 Active Member

United-States
  7. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Wonderful masterpiece, great debut and a beautiful tribute to all photojournalists that cover Vietnam war and all wars...
    This British photographer is one of many, I remember, Sean Flynn, Dana Stone, Dick Chapelle, Henry Huet, Ken Potter and much much more, only in Cambodja, from 1970 to 1975 died or disappeared more than 35 photojournalists. These professionals should be honored and never be forgotten because of their heroism and courage to show the world the atrocities of war.
    Congratulations!(y)
    Pedro.
    FigureLover and Steve like this.
  8. Einion Well-Known Member

Awesomeness!! The face, the hair, the drapery (y)

Best of luck with it, I'm sure it'll be a great seller!

The only thing that doesn't work for me is the camera over the right shoulder because it hangs inside where the torso would be, but that's easily removed and gives a great spare part in the process.

Einion
  9. debrito A Fixture

Canada
    Well said Brian, no my period ether, but it is just Fantastic....Great job...(y)
  10. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Awesome sculpting , cant wait to see it painted by you Lee and good luck in your new venture.

Cheers David
  11. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    Brilliant sculpting, that captures the look of a man in the field so effectively.
  12. Jeff Active Member

United-States
    Wonderful figure. Really nice to see a very original figure like this one.
  13. sippog PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Exceptional. I hope you'll let us know when your company's trading . . l
  14. Dr Force Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    amazing sculpt
  15. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Superb work and a very unusual subject matter.
  16. blabsy PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Top work all round,may need binos to see the bar as its been raised so high, class finish on the cast,it will look amazing with paint breathing life in to it,I look forward to this.
    All the very best with your new company!
    Best Regards
    Paul
    housecarl likes this.
  17. Antlion Member

Canada
    Speechless...this is a veritable piece of art. Amazing! I look forward to your future releases!
  18. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    This is not my time period that I like to paint but I can make it a time period I like. I want one of these and I want it now.
    FigureLover likes this.
  19. kiwi45 Active Member

New_Zealand
    Fantastic sculpting, good luck with the venture.
    Les
  20. offo A Fixture

Amazing. Realistick work(y)