1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Life miniatures " Zombie Hunter "

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Warren SMITH, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Warren SMITH Well-Known Member

Australia
    The 3/4 figure doesnt actually have a title, but when it was released via " Planet Figure " I decided I had to have one. I would have preferred the rest of the figure, ( legs ) but, this was the only one released at the time. I believe Life Miniatures have released a full figure in 90mm.
    I'm not one for posting my work, as I am only an average Joe, but I was quite pleased with the results on this one, as long as I dont look at it too close..
    Painted in acrylics, except for the hair and skin which is oils.. I attempted water... but in the end just painted Khaki..
    Thanks for looking..

Smithy. 20211207_163028.jpg 20211207_162941.jpg 20211207_163003.jpg 20211207_162950.jpg
    Nap, Martin64, Old Pete and 4 others like this.
  2. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Wonderful work

Mobo
  3. Peter Day PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    That's a bit of alright Warren, great colours and lovely painting. Great stuff.
  4. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Neat rendition Warren.
    I must say that mud she’s wading through does look cool mate.
    Sounds like you had fun painting her too.
    MikeTheKiwi
  5. KenBoyle PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Nicely done Smithy! You should definitely post more. :)(y)

Cheers,
    Ken
  6. Warren SMITH Well-Known Member

Australia
    Thanks gentlemen for looking in and for your positive feedback.. when something else I do feels right I will put it up...
    All the best

Smithy..
    KenBoyle likes this.
  7. Henk Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Please do Warren, you did a nice job with this one, your choice of colours for one works very well. If only perfect (by who's judgment anyway?) paint jobs were appreciated, this would be a small and boring site. Having fun is the most important part of the hobby.
    KenBoyle likes this.
  8. PLG Well-Known Member

Very nice - the tee shirt is particularly good - white is a difficult colour.

Peter
  9. Warren SMITH Well-Known Member

Australia
    Thanks Peter and Henk, The T shirt was s fluke, just a mix of white with a touch of field grey, it came out as a dirty white, no shading necessary..
    I do have a lot of fun in this hobby, not just the finished model. I enjoy collecting/hording..
    One big advantage to being divorced is more space for my collection. (y)
  10. Hiraminamoto Member

Japan
    nice work!
    the muscle is very impressive!

Hira
  11. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Smithy

Great to see your posting , do like the whites on her

This hobby is all about fun as you rightly say ..PF is for all levels

Why not enter a piece into the class of your choice in our DECEMBER's FOTM comp (links below) and also vote in NOVEMBER's classes as well ( links in FOTM forum )

https://www.planetfigure.com/thread...m-standard-ends-midnight-bst-31-12-21.399716/

https://www.planetfigure.com/thread...termediate-ends-midnight-bst-31-12-21.399717/

Always good to see the artwork

Thanks for sharing

Look forward to the next

Happy benchtime

Nap
  12. Warren SMITH Well-Known Member

Australia
    Thanks for looking in Hira, and Nap...
    Merry Christmas to you all..