1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Lieutenant of the Wehrmacht infantry. 1939-42 1/35 & 1/16

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by newtonk, Dec 17, 2021.

1. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    Saw this over at Armorama, and thought I share it here...

1721-entry-2-1639733164.jpg 1721-entry-0-1639733164.jpg 3D sculptor Igor Gurochkin. The figure will be produced in 1/35 and 1/16 scales.

The set includes 2 heads in a helmet and a cap, 2 positions of the right hand.

Nice to see a fully equipped Officer who's not pointing or yelling.

Happy days
    China Dave, R Dominick, Nap and 14 others like this.
  2. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
    Looks good. Which company will produce the figure?
  3. misfit151 A Fixture

Absolutely awesome.....(y). Mike
  4. Sgt. Red Active Member

Impressive.....
  5. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    Looks amazing..
  6. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    Who's producing this? it's a future release from Soga Miniatures.
    FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 likes this.
  7. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    This is superb. I'd like to see a similar WW1 officer.

Mike
  8. tefaet Active Member

Spain
    Buenisimo.
  9. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Impressive. I guess that this is the 1/16 version, if this level of detail can be produced at 1/35 scale, that would be insane.

He has a touch of Lt. Gruber about him..
  10. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Friends, thank you for starting a discussion of the new figure and line in our project. I didn't have time to open the topic myself.
    The figure is not only molded, but already printed. The figure is printed on a gem-quality printer on an expensive and good polymer. All supports are removed and the figure is sanded before creation of casting molds.
    We decided to add another version of the 1/16 scale binoculars and now the buyer will have a huge choice of how he wants to see this officer.

IMG_5834.JPG IMG_5833.JPG IMG_5835.JPG IMG_5836.JPG IMG_5831.JPG
    -=König=-, China Dave, Nap and 3 others like this.
  11. Dmitri Baev A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    The high level of work allows a better look at the perspectives of the direction in 1/16 figures for the themes of the First and Second World War. It is possible that in the near future we will see many new figures from different countries participating in these major world conflicts.
    For now, we want to please the first buyers and will announce a special price for pre-orders for this figure.
    http://soga-miniatures.ru.com/index.php?categoryID=1993
    The circulation of the figure should be on our hands in February.
    Scotty, newtonk, 1969 and 1 other person like this.
  12. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great looking figure, looking forward to its release.
    Steve
  13. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there

Thanks for sharing this ....looks great in the 3D

Even better that Dmitri has posted showing a actual 3D print as well as he says a massive choice

Going to be popular

Nap
  14. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
    Are there any news when this figure is available?
  15. santi fernandez Well-Known Member

Spain
    A nice figure but in my humble opinion I am saturated with Germans from WWII.
    Santi.
  16. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Of course, all major conflicts seem to bring new releases of the combatants and their equipment, the (first) Gulf War saw Verlinden bring out a large number of modern G.I,'s and Marines, including General Swarzkopf himself... most companies with then current AFV's wasted no time rebooting their kits with a few accessories as "Desert Storm" editions, and added the various bolt on armour options to the box. Afghanistan has seen a large number of figures depicting the Special Forces, with their individual gear and hirsute chin topiary, and has started a new industry in aftermarket stand off cage armour. I'm sure that it wont be long before we see figures of Ukranian soldiers, or civilian defenders on the make shift barricades.

It wont stop the flow of 'new' WWII German soldiers though... :cool: