1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Libya 41

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by specmod, Oct 1, 2008.

1. specmod Active Member

Australia
    Hello everyone, here are some pics of some figures l did that are now on a Panzer 1 tank for a small Dio l recently completed. They are 1/35 scale and are from Tristar, completely out of the box as was the kit from Dragon. Enjoy?
    Cheers Andrew

Attached Files:

2. EFO New Member

Hi Andrew

Looks like a great crew.

If I can point out something for you to go back and review. It would be the guy with the bandaged head. I would go back and just re-work the shadow you put at the bottom of his shorts to the leg area and also the sleeves to the forearm area. Just make the dark shadow a bit thinner. I think it should only take a bit of flesh color to fix.

You have been busy showing us all you do I can not keep up. Either you have a small factory in a basement or you do not sleep much :)

Thanks for sharing.

Take care,
    Ed
  3. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    do you have more pics?