1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Lesza form the series of Slavic Legends, from Ignis Art

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by The Norwegian, Jan 29, 2020.

1. The Norwegian Well-Known Member

Norway
    Hello

Today i want to share with you an exciting female bust. Its from the Polish Company called Ignis Art and again under the company Warhog.pl .They are producing many kind uf products from Busts to Art prints and gaming related products.

This is their first bust of an series of 10 Slavic legends, the next one will be realesed in March

About the company from their website:

WarHog.pl is an online store belonging to White Tree Games - a Polish company operating since 2012.

All types of games - wargames, boardgames, computer, card and role-playing, are our passion. Initially, our activity focused on selling games, but over time the company evolved into a publishing house and a professional model foundry.

Currently, White Tree is a publisher of Afterglow Miniatures Game games and models, as well as a producer of the highest quality models and accessories for games.

In addition to publishing, we accept orders related to the design of games, accessories and collector's models, as well as game figurines, providing full support and carrying out the project from concept art, through sculpture, to final castings.

We run a professional foundry, and thanks to acquired knowledge and experience, we are able to provide our customers with the best quality products.

Our painting studio also provides services of converting and painting collector's models and figurines for battle games.

We are hobbyists who transformed passion into work. For this reason, we help in the implementation of players' initiatives, organization of conventions, events or competitions, and we are equally willing to participate in them.

If you are interested in cooperation with our company, please contact us.

For me this is an new company in way of sculping? I am not sure if they has done some other Sculping work. This is However their first bust... And what and start.

First Impression was on their FB site and homepage, and allready there you can tell that this is serious, many cool products, however only one bust yet, their will be more to come.

The bust was delivered in an solid cardboardbox, with foamlayering over and under the parts.
    they are cast in grey resin with minmum needs of cleanup. Testfitting of some parts also showed me the there will be no need for filler... Very good !! Of course, some other painters will think otherwise, but this is top quality all the way. There are total 8 parts in the box, and all of them are to the same standard as the best kits on the market today. The scale is 1:10 and its certificate of authenticity is enclosed.
    There is an nice explanation of the historie the bust, and an cool sticker aswell, and nice touch if you like me love to decorate the workbench or the box where you stores your figures to shows

The bust itself are an bust of the Lesza and protector of the forest, she is from the fantasy univers, and watches over all the creatures and inhabits in the forest. Lesza- Slavic Legends.
    If you are doing some search on internet over the topic, there are many interesting myths and histories about this subject, and probaly many cool future figures/busts.
    And when all 10 of them are finished, you will have and very nice rack of Slavic legends busts, i know for sure i will!!

image0.jpeg

The box as it is presented with the goodies inside. Note, no boxart.

image7.jpeg

The Story about Lesza and the proof of authenticity, with numbered version

image8.jpeg

The Backside of the folder

image6.jpeg

The cool sticker

Pictures to follow is the content of the box, and how it is presented when you open the box
    as said earlier, this is top standard and extremely sharp and good details all over.
    image1.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2(1).jpeg

All the parts as delivered

image3.jpeg
    The Frontside of the Torso

image4.jpeg

And the backside

image5.jpeg
    The smaller parts. One intersting thing , is that the right arm(on the picture) is
    half wood or and tree. so, there are many interesting choises in wich way to paint her.

I am looking forward to see the future of Ignis Art and what Ignis Art will sculp of figures, if they come with something new with this standard, i will certanly be sure to get me one of their firgures/busts.

This is Highly recomended
    6 of 6 on the dice!!

Roy" the norwegian"Pedersen
    Gary_81, Jimbo, kagemusha and 6 others like this.
  2. Gary_81 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    A very nice model thanks for the review it really shows the quality this company is producing.

Gary
    The Norwegian likes this.