1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Leia sculpt completed

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by SPrimeau, Jan 15, 2007.

1. SPrimeau Active Member

United-States
    Here is pictures of my Princess Leia bust I sculpted a few months ago. I had posted in progress pics a while ago but have finally gotten around to posting these completed pics. It is my first complete sculpt that I have done, and being a Star Wars fan I had ideas of her for a while and just decided to give it a go.
    Tell me what you think and thanks for looking-
    Scott

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Brent Fordham New Member

Canada
    Tremendous work for a first sculpt - I like it!
  3. Brent Fordham New Member

Canada
    Oops, sorry for the double post.
  4. Von Luch Active Member

United-States
    Nice job scott! What attention to detail. As anyone that looks at my website or MMSI awards 2006 will see, it's no wonder why your sculpt took a gold in 'Open'! Congratulations!! Do you have any Busts planned for this year? :)

El Greco

Jimmy El Greco's Military Miniatures
  5. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Good work Scott.Sculping and painting are really great!
    christos
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Scott,

Congratulations. This is a bust that (i think) many of us wanted to have. Tremendous sculpting.

Marc
  7. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    First sculpt eh ? Good job. (y)

Stephen Mallia
  8. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Scott, for a first sculpt, this is very impressive! The painting is also nicely done. The likeness is pretty darn close too. I think it looks a bit more like her from the left than the right, but a minor critique on such an impressive first attempt. Especially at this scale!

Jay H.
    OKC
  9. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    Very good!
    Your first one???
    Like the originality
  10. SPrimeau Active Member

United-States
    Thanks for your comments guys- I really appreciate it! I have done a bit of converting in the past, but for sure this was my first major step in the world of sculpting. I plan on doing some more just not sure of what yet El Greco. Thanks again for the responses.
    Scott
  11. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Congratulations on the bust! Marvelous sculpting! With talent like that you should have no trouble going any direction you want. Welcome!!!

All the best,
    Dan