1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Legion Miniatures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Andrey, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Andrey A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Hello friends! My name is Andrey Tikhonov! I represent the Russian company Legion Miniatures and I will introduce you to our projects, new figures and busts!
    Among the new products released in November are two 75 mm Indians on horseback by sculptor S. Zlobov.

Коробка 1.jpg Коробка 1.jpg Old Cheyenne - 02.jpg Old Cheyenne - 03.jpg Old Cheyenne - 06.jpg Old Cheyenne - 08.jpg prayer1.jpg prayer2.jpg prayer9.jpg
    Edorta, marco55, Redcap and 8 others like this.
  2. Oda A Fixture

Zlobov is a master sculptor.I remember his work from Authorsculpt plus I have a few equestrian subjects where the horses are sculpted by him.I know that he likes indians and that shows clearly in these last fantastic releases.Beautiful works of art all of them.Well done Andrey!

PS:Next time ask Sergey to sculpt a samurai on horseback (in 54mm or 75mm) and you'll make me a happy man!

Oda.
    Nap and mortier like this.
  3. Andrey A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Oda! I will pass on your request to Sergey!
    malc and Oda like this.
  4. Oda A Fixture

Thank you Andrey.Tell him that his fans from the days of Authorsculpt are waiting.....:D:D

Oda.
    Nap likes this.
  5. mortier A Fixture

Germany
    I agree,Zlobov is one of the best sculptors of equestrian figures and this two are fantastic
    Oda, Romariogendalf and Andrey like this.
  6. gerryj199 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Hi Andrey,
    Beautiful figures. It would help if you could also post information on the website, how to obtain the miniatures (order form on site, email, etc.) and the pricing.
    Many thanks,
    Gerry
  7. Andrey A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Hello, Gerry! Unfortunately the site is now working only in information mode. There you can see the figures. After the New Year holidays, we will deal with them and run them in normal mode. All questions can be asked by email: Legionminiatures@yandex.ru. There also negotiate a purchase!
    Oda likes this.
  8. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    These Indians look great and going by other comments the sculptor knows his stuff so looking forward to seeing more releases, especially the busts, here's hoping they are 1/9 or 1/10 scale and not all Indians although if that's his thing I am sure they will be snapped up.
    TERRY
    Dolf likes this.
  9. Andrey A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Terry, hello! In our lineup there are busts of the Indians and Sergey the same.

IMG_20180921_133340.jpg 26047067_883881971792965_1819690875643106125_n.jpg 26165851_883882061792956_6444724234996631416_n.jpg 26168116_883881948459634_5988897990215649970_n.jpg
    marco55, Edorta, Oda and 2 others like this.
  10. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Andrey thanks for posting the pictures of the bust, it looks really nice.
    TERRY
    Oda and Andrey like this.
  11. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Wow.:eek:
    Oda and Nap like this.
  12. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Andrey

BIG WELCOME to PF great to have you with us and thank you for sharing the new releases ...especially the busts !!!

These releases look fantastic from a very talented sculptor

Anything you need help with do ask or PM me

Look forward to seeing more from Legion

Nap
    Oda and Romariogendalf like this.
  13. Andrey A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Hi. Nap!
    Pleased to meet you!
    Nap likes this.
  14. Dolf Well-Known Member

Portugal
    Agree! Love the American Indians theme. But always favor a nice 1/9, 1/10 bust rather than a 75mm full figure... ;)

But these two are really nicely made, even for what for me is a small scale.

Cheers!

Dolf
  15. Andrey A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    So many busts! Enough for everyone!:p

Attached Files:

marco55, Oda and Dolf like this.
  16. Dolf Well-Known Member

Portugal
    Thank you so very much Andrey! (y)
    Will definitely check these (guess we need a website working) .

Are your American Indians busts for sale on some retailers in Western Europe?

What scale is the "Warchief" posted above?

Cheers!

Dolf
  17. Andrey A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    All questions on the acquisition can be solved! Write to email:Legionminiatures@yandex.ru
    Warchief 1/9 scale.
    With best wishes, Andrey.:)
    Dolf likes this.
  18. Dolf Well-Known Member

Portugal

Hi Andrew!

I've just emailed asking questions to the email address you supply, but it got bounced, got a notice back, unable to deliver!

Thanks anyway. I may try from another email address.

Cheers!

Dolf
  19. Andrey A Fixture

Russian-Federation
  20. gerryj199 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Thanks for the update Andrey
    Andrey likes this.