1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Legion Miniatures news!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Andrey, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Andrey A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Hello friends! Another November novelty. The second figure from the "Three Graces".
    LMBT - 083 Three Graces: Kitsune
    Scale 1/10
    Sculpt by R. Vorobjov
    https://www.legionminiatures.org

Attached Files:

2. karlw Active Member

Germany
    Great series of busts. Got No.2 today from your German distributor and looking forward to No.3, hopefully in November !?
  3. Andrey A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    It seems to us that three figures are few! Perhaps there will be five !? And the third in November!
  4. karlw Active Member

Germany
    Great news. Don't mind to buy all five ! This probably equals 10 for me as I plan to buy the full series again as soon as it's completed. I want to have each figure painted twice: one as the good / day figure und the other as the evil/demonic figure, wearing the mask and painted in the most simple reduced patterns. The Kitsune painting above does not meet my tastes as it's too much Pop - not very Japanese.
    Andrey likes this.
  5. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Very beautiful release ! Great work and fantastic sculpt ! I like this very much !!!! :love::D(y)
  6. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    Mine arrived minutes ago, thanks to the excellent service of the importer IL-Miniatures from Germany. What an exciting series of busts! Thanks Ilya and Andrey!

Pierre
    Andrey likes this.
  7. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
    Very attractive series...