1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Legion Miniatures news!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Andrey, Dec 4, 2018 at 4:48 AM.

1. Andrey Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Hello, friends!
    A parcel arrived from the caster, and there are some new items!
    Mountain Man
    Sculpt by S. Zlobov
    Scale 1/18 (90 mm) resin
    All questions on the purchase by mail: Legionminiatures@yandex.ru Squao 1.jpg Mountain_Man_90_mm__-_ZlobovS__-3.JPG Mountain_Man_90_mm__-_ZlobovS__-5.JPG Mountain_Man_90_mm__-_ZlobovS__-7.JPG Mountain_Man_90_mm__-_ZlobovS__8.JPG Mountain_Man_90_mm__-_ZlobovS__-9.JPG
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    The antlers look a bit daft and out of scale. Other than that, nice figure.

- Steve
    Romariogendalf likes this.
  3. Oda A Fixture

Love it.Zlobov is very talented.

Oda.
    Reptor, Romariogendalf and mortier like this.
  4. Redcap Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    The antlers just seem to overpower the presence of the figure. It also begs the question of how he could navigate through woodland etc. with those things snagging onto everything? A very original idea, but I would want to seriously reduce the size of those antlers to try and bring this back into balance.

Gary
    Babelfish likes this.
  5. Andrey Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Horns are always in the hands of men. You can do more or less!:)
    Romariogendalf likes this.
  6. AJLaFleche Active Member

That must have been one HUGE elk!
    Romariogendalf and Andrey like this.
  7. Eugen Blank Member

Germany
    Enjoy:

Attached Files:

8. Andrey Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Спасибо за помощь!
  9. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    It still looks to be all about the antlers though, not so much about the figure. And it makes the whole thing look a bit comical. To my eye anyway.

Personally I'd lose the antlers, I think it's a nice enough piece without. But hey - if you like it, then have at it by all means! (y)

- Steve
  10. Redcap Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Eugen you make your point well and I concede it - it was obviously important or a moot point for you given the volume of evidence - but I still think the antlers (factual or otherwise) overpowers the subject. Ultimately, sales will determine one way or the other.

Gary
  11. franck edet Well-Known Member

Canada
    Living in Canada, where the "mountain men" found nice playgrounds, i can tell you that those antlers are totally in scale ... mooses even got way larger ones.
    Andrey likes this.
  12. Reptor A Fixture

Another beautiful miniature by Legion! Great work ! And thank for the news ;) (y)
    Andrey likes this.
  13. mortier A Fixture

Germany
    Antler to big or not,great figure
  14. Andrey Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Friends! We are very pleased that our new figure did not leave you indifferent. Thank you all for the feedback! Who wants to buy please contact email: Legionminiatures@yandex.ru :)