1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Leeds Armouries

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Robin, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys

Juyst thought that I would liek to mention a place I have visited a number of occasions Leeds Armouries in the UK. A corking day out with fantastic exhibits and so much to see I have been 6 times and still see new stuff. From actual jousting to talking to a 95th rifleman from the peninsular( well a guy pretending to be one but they know thier stuff) its kewl go and enjoy.

A few pics at the bottom to show you the quality of the exhibits.

My Favourite(anyone sculpts this I will have one and if you do I ahve about 40 pics or reference, come on Quang think of this as your next big project)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Robin
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Facinating Robin.......I hope to be able to visit it one day. The next time I go to the American Cowboy Museum here, I shall also take pics and post.

Thanks for posting and I know we would love to see more.
  3. Guayo New Member

Hi Robin , first I would like to say thank you very much for your photos, I hope one day I can visit this place, well I'm not much of a sculper but I hope I can use some of your photos for reference in some painting projects.

Eduardo(Guayo)