Le plumet Rigo and Pierre Conrad reference plates

Discussion in 'Historical References, Literature & Media Review' started by yellowcat, Oct 17, 2018.

1. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    I have re-uploaded my reference plates by Le plumet Rigo and Pierre Conrad.
    Happy painting!

Cheers,

Felix

Le plumet Rigo uniform plates 1-63 HERE
    Le plumet Rigo uniform plates 64-126 HERE
    Le plumet Rigo uniform plates list 1-126 HERE

Pierrre Conrad plates 1-72 HERE
  2. Ronaldo Well-Known Member

Great stuff Felix ,Esp the Conrad ones (y)
  3. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Felx

Top stuff and thanks for sharing these great references ...I have many originals ...all treasured....the Conrad plates are stunning

Happy days

Nap
  4. oldtrousers Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing these!

Scott
  5. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    I notice that there were more download for Le plumet Rigo uniform plates 1-63 than 64-126. Just to make sure you also need to download 64-126 to get the full 126 plates which includes front and back a total of 252 plates.
    Nap likes this.
  6. gazer Active Member

Israel
    This is great! Helps me a lot for a set of figures I am interested in painting. Thank you!
  7. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    I notice my pdf files have been showing up in various pay to download websites. Someone is profiting from my free references download in PF. May be I should cease all my references.
  8. Ronaldo Well-Known Member

unfortunately this is now becoming all too common , I see lots of my figures used in several places , I have recently seen painted pegso stuff turn up in Italian history reference books nowt to do with the hobby .
  9. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Wonderful and inspiring stuff......... most of us I guess particularly like Pierre Conrad's work - he was an excellent artist who was
    kindly and helpful to a young wannabe in 1972.

Mike
  10. Ronaldo Well-Known Member

Thanks Mike for sharing all this Wonderfull stuff an absolute pot of gold to all Napoleonic fans .

Ron
  11. maui Active Member

Italy
    Thanks Felix for sharing.
    I have Rigo's prints but not Conrad's.Very beautiful!:)

Maurizio
  12. Rob Pye New Member

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!! I have most of the Rigo plates from his various series. I didn't like his work at first but it has grown on me over the years, especially his work on Napoleon in Egypt.