1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!
  2. Submissions for October Figure of the Month (FOTM) are now open. Visit the FOTM forum to enter a model or see entries and vote! FOTM October

Le plumet Rigo and Pierre Conrad reference plates

Discussion in 'Historical References, Literature & Media Review' started by yellowcat, Oct 17, 2018.

1. yellowcat Well-Known Member

Canada
    I have re-uploaded my reference plates by Le plumet Rigo and Pierre Conrad.
    Happy painting!

Cheers,

Felix

Le plumet Rigo uniform plates 1-63 HERE
    Le plumet Rigo uniform plates 64-126 HERE
    Le plumet Rigo uniform plates list 1-126 HERE

Pierrre Conrad plates 1-72 HERE
    Oda, DaddyO, oldtrousers and 6 others like this.
  2. Ronaldo Active Member

Great stuff Felix ,Esp the Conrad ones (y)
  3. Nap Forum Moderator

England
    Hi Felx

Top stuff and thanks for sharing these great references ...I have many originals ...all treasured....the Conrad plates are stunning

Happy days

Nap
  4. oldtrousers Active Member

Thank you for sharing these!

Scott
  5. yellowcat Well-Known Member

Canada
    I notice that there were more download for Le plumet Rigo uniform plates 1-63 than 64-126. Just to make sure you also need to download 64-126 to get the full 126 plates which includes front and back a total of 252 plates.
    Nap likes this.
  6. gazer Member

Israel
    This is great! Helps me a lot for a set of figures I am interested in painting. Thank you!
  7. yellowcat Well-Known Member

Canada
    I notice my pdf files have been showing up in various pay to download websites. Someone is profiting from my free references download in PF. May be I should cease all my references.
  8. Ronaldo Active Member

unfortunately this is now becoming all too common , I see lots of my figures used in several places , I have recently seen painted pegso stuff turn up in Italian history reference books nowt to do with the hobby .