1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Le Capitaine

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by blabsy, Nov 7, 2006.

1. blabsy PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi guys,
    I am most grateful for your kind in put to this project,there are times when I look at it and think I've bitten off more than I can chew,I've not painted with fire in my belly for some time now,with the lack of good detail it has become a little frustrating at times......
    Thank's Dan for the help,I'll give it a go! cheers....
    Thank's Kev for your kind offer as they say you can never have too much reference material.
    Marcello! your in put already has made me cange a few things,thanks so much for the print of the 3rd regt Rossolt I think.....

Best Regards

Paul.
  2. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    Looks very good up to now
  3. marcellin de marbot New Member

Italy
    Hi Paul,
    Yes, it's a drawing by Lucien Rousselot...the grand master of napoleonic tables.
    I think the red fox fur very elegant, isn't true? The colour of the uniform is a little bit too much deep, owing to the process of scanning, you can paint him a little lighter, BUT WITH THE BLUE SHADE ON GREY, yes...
    Regards
    Marcello
  4. blabsy PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi guys,
    I hope to get my finger out over the next few days and paint a little,and hope to submit some new pictures. ;)

Best Regards

Paul.