1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Latorre WW1 Pilot

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Figure Mad, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys

Just a line to show you my latest figure, that i painted over the last couple of days...

I hope the pics are OK, I seem to be having a bit of trouble with my digital camera at present and I think I need to change the lighting as well

what do you think.....?

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Dave
  2. bwildfong Well-Known Member

Canada
    Dave,

Nice job ! Very neat, clean and precise. LaTorre's figures are a lot of fun to paint aren't they ?

As for the lighting, treat as a happy accident - it gives the figure that rosy, just before sunrise (or sunset) atmosphere ! ;)

Cheers,

Brian
  3. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Brian

Thanks for that..... :lol:

well figures always look better in the flesh anyway....... :lol:

Dave
  4. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    well Dave...I look forward to seeing this one this evening at the club in a more naturally lit setting..he kinda looks like he is standing in the light of a burning plane... :) :)
  5. amherbert Member

Magenta coat aside he looks great! :lol:

The face is very well done.

Cheers
    Andy