1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Latorre Saxon

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Clarence1, May 8, 2009.

1. Clarence1 Member

Canada
    Hi all,

Well after 2 years of trying and redoing the painting, I decided that was enough. I always had difficulties with the colors of the shield. So after some research on the net and on this forum, I came up with this.

The boat need some touch up here and there but other than that, FINISHED!!!!:rolleyes:

Here is the pics (I don't know but it seems that my pics are always bad!!! Even if I used a D50. I only have a regular lens but I thought I would be able to get decent pictures. I guess I need to try a new set-up!!!:eek:)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Here is a tread of my early attemp. Constrution of the boat and first colors. http://www.planetfigure.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23888&highlight=saxon
    Comment are welcome!!!!

Clarence
  2. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Clarence,

I like very much.
    The front boat are very original:cool:

Regards from Portugal
    Pedro
  3. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Nice to see original ideas-great setting, contrast on the clothing looks good too!

Keith
  4. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent work Clarence. I like the idea you excuted with the ship. I have this figure in progress now. You have done a great job with the contrasts and shading.
  5. Clarence1 Member

Canada
    Thanks to everybody for their comments. I wasn't sure about the contrast too. It seems ok.

It is hard to compare these pictures to what I see in real. It seems that with these pictures everything that doesnt' look good will appear 100 times more.:mad:

Anyway, I'm satisfied that's the important thing!!!:D

Clarence
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Good work Clarence.
    I really like the construction of the boat. Great work. And if you are satisfied then it is always good. That's what we are painting figures. Just to enjoy our self, in the paintprocess and after that when we are looking to our finished figure.

marc