1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Latorre 3rd C. BC. Celtic Warrior 54mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by gothicgeek, Dec 3, 2009.

1. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Hi Mark,

Great work on the weathering mate. Perhaps you could add some darker dirt patches on the knees to indicate where he may have knelt down on the damp ground. A few draker patches on the bottom of the cape would also help IMHO.
  2. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Mark, I was going to say the figure could probably use some more shading on the flesh BUT.....apparently you have already done that! (y) Nice looking job so far. I think the pants look just fine. Its funny the things other painters see that attracts them to a figure. For me, the shield really sets your figure off. What colors did you use for the wood?

Jim Patrick