1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Latest MIG headsets

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Einion, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Einion Well-Known Member

I missed the release of my last two sets I sculpted for MIG in October so here they are:

Bald Heads vol. 2:
    [IMG]

Mediaeval Hairstyles vol. 2:
    [IMG]

For those who haven't seen the previous sets in the flesh these will generally suit larger "54s" like most of those from Pegaso, Andrea and Soldiers.

Einion
  2. btavis Active Member

United-States
    These look good. I picked up the whole set at the LI Show. I hope they do some female and ethnic heads as well.
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Einion, these heads are masterfully sculpted, have to get my self a set.

Thanks for posting.

Cheers
    Roc.
  4. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Einion, Nice job on the headsets. The period haircut set is for those not wanting to tackle a medieval doo.~Gary
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Einion,

Looks very very good. I hope that i can buy them in Sevre tomorrow.
    Now i have something to look for (y) , i had no wishlist for tomorrow :lol: :lol:

Marc
  6. Einion Well-Known Member

Thanks all, appreciate the positive comments.

I'll see what I can do Bob :)

Einion
  7. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Good, what scale are those?
  8. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    REALLY COOL,Einion (y) (y) !!! WELL DONE,my friend !
    Kenneth.
  9. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Ernesto,

They are 54 mm

Marc
  10. Caratacus New Member

Einon - did you bring this lot along to Euromilitaire in September. I confess, I can't remember (care-in-the community time kreeping closer!) Like all the previous sets, these look excellent. Ahem - Romans? :)
  11. Einion Well-Known Member

Thanks again gents.

Ernesto, these are approximately 1/30 scale, although the sizes of the heads varies a little as you can see (deliberately, so they'll suit a range of figure heights which I think is important both for scratchbuilders and for conversion flexibility).

Hi Mike, Romans soon I hope!

Einion
  12. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    I like the bald heads best as they have a wider range of use. If you look at the Hornet head range, some of them if not more have appeared in other sets with headgear on. Maybe you could do more bald heads and then select some to form another set with period hairstyles.~Gary