1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Latest flat, US civil war

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Langenberg, May 23, 2013.

1. Langenberg Active Member

United-States
    I just finished this tonight. I believe it is a quadri-concept flat in 90 mm scale wise.

I have brazenly copied the work of Peter Ferk particularly the use of the map as a background and the water effect to give depth to the ground. He did this piece for the APG auction at the first APG show several years ago. I consider it a masterpiece and hopefully learned a few things about perspective in emulating his work. In any event this is my version done in oils over acrylics. All comments are welcomed and appreciated.

image.jpg image.jpg
    pmfs, Sturm Grenadier, Sokol and 6 others like this.
  2. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Absolutely beautiful. Very well done!
  3. Rich Sculpts A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Stunning piece of work! The painting and presentation are top class. :happy:

So good to see more flat figures on this forum.

-Rich
  4. Rafa Cebrian Active Member

Spain
    Beautifull work, excelent painting

Rafa
  5. Gerry Active Member

Very Well painted Bob! also the background is a nice touch, BTW its not a Quadri concept flat, i beleive its available from Glorious Empires. Gerry.
  6. closerlookbooks Active Member

United-States
    A friend of mine in England emailed me with a link to this piece, and I am glad he did. This is beautifully done. Thanks for posting it.
  7. osceola Active Member

Italy
    Painting magnificent
  8. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    Dramatic scene, well presented and very well painted. I like it. Anyway I´m not sure about the tone of the ground, a bit darkest map would be better, in my opinion, in order to give more protagonism to the figures.

Military miniatures painted by Eduardo Garcia