1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Last Cavalry Historical Toys and Hobbies

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Dave - LastCav, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Dave - LastCav Active Member

United-States
    Dave Youngquist here - just wanted to let everyone know that my new on-line shop is finally open for business! I have met many of you at shows and spoken to more of you at my old job. This is a project that has been in the works for a while and I hope that you will take a look at the site, check out LC-TV for modeling tutorials and other cool stuff. Drop me a note if you have any questions or comments.
    Thanks!!!!

Dave

Site: www.lastcavalry.com
    Facebook: www.lastcavalry.com
    Knill22, Jim Patrick and gordy like this.
  2. Dave - LastCav Active Member

United-States
  3. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    Great news sir. I'll check it out.
    Mike Stevens and Dave - LastCav like this.
  4. Mike Stevens PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Great news Dave. I'll take a look. Best of luck.
    Dave - LastCav likes this.
  5. pipetrepid Active Member

United-States
    nice website!
  6. Joe55 A Fixture

United-States
    I knew you were for real because you spelled 'cavalry' correctly, or shall I say, you don't confuse it with 'Calvary' like some folks do! Anyway, I like your site and wish you success. Figures, paints, tanks, Friul tracks, yes sir, one stop shopping for me.

Joe
  7. poetwarrior Member

Dave,

Is Last Cavalry at all affiliated with Michigan Toy Soldier? Or are you blazing your own trail?
  8. Dave - LastCav Active Member

United-States
    I am not affiliated with Mich Toy - I left there a while back to pursue my own path, and I continue to work with, and for W. Britain and my new company Last Cavalry Historical Toys and Hobbies. I hope that you give us a look and check out LC-TV: http://shop.lastcavalry.com/lctv/
    Thanks!!!
  9. Wendy Active Member

United-States
    Best of luck Dave! Everyone check out his videos. He was my first painting instructor. :)

Hey, are you going to carry Magic Sculp?
  10. Dave - LastCav Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Wendy!!! I currently have Aves and Milliput - Magic Scuplt has been difficult to get as of late - I will stock it as soon as I can.
  11. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    The one that drives me nuts is "Lieb" for "Leib", as in "Leibstandarte", "Leibregiment". And "Liederhosen" for "Lederhosen". Argh!

Anyway, good luck, Dave, and much success, prost!
    Brad
    Dave - LastCav and Joe55 like this.