1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale Large collection for sale

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by IronMike, May 24, 2023.

1. IronMike A Fixture

The Artist Preservation Group Inc recently received a very large collection of kits from the estate of Mike Saggs. Mike passed last year and his wife Michelle decided to donate his collection to the APG. Michelle explained that donating to the APG was very important to both of them. I can't begin to thank her enough.
    I've started inventorying and have a spread sheet of what I have so far. My guess is that there is somewhere around 1,000 pieces here so it will take me sometime to complete the entirecollection.
    From what I've seen so far 99% of the kits are complete although in some cases the boxes are a little rough. I've priced them fairly and proof of that is the way they were disappearing off the table at MFCA. Some may even be rare. I will do the best I can to insure that the kit(s) you order is/are complete before I ship.
    If you are interested please send me your email and I will forward the spreadsheet to you. Reply to usmcmks@aol.com.
    Thanks for your support.
  2. No3l Active Member

Hi Mike,
    Sent you an email at the address you’ve marked above, correct?

Cheers,
    Ale
  3. IronMike A Fixture

That is the correct email. usmcmks@aol.com
    No3l likes this.