1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Lancer of the vistule

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by slaj, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Stefano Borin New Member

United-States
    Fantastic work my friend!!!
    I hope you'll paint it as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!

ciao Stefano
  2. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Ciao Stefano, grazie. E' da un po' che non ci vediamo !! Saluti

Stephen Mallia
  3. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Stephen,
    Very nicely done and a great action shot.
    Cheers
    John
  4. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Thanks John. Very appreciated

Stephen Mallia
  5. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    X'MISTHIJA........issa rajtu dan!!!!!!!!! QATT ma rajtu qabel f'hajti!!!!! :(

Dan lest igifieri :(?

Ray ;)
  6. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Aw man, dak kwazi lest. Qed naghmel il-finishing touches. Gie bomba !!!

Stephen Mallia
  7. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Stephen I'm a fan of your sculpting and I really like this piece of yours. Very dynamic pose and a story behind this scene. Good luck with the painting.

Xenofon
  8. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hi Xenofon, thanks. Very appreciated. Luckily you will see this painted very soon. Probably by the end of the week. Will you make it to Euro ?

Stephen Mallia
  9. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    That's good to hear Stephen... I wait for your painting. Unfortunately I can't go anywhere this year... since I do my army service.. Next year in Spain for the World Expo :).

Xenofon
  10. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Too bad my friend. See you in Spain then !!

Stephen Mallia
  11. Marijn Van Gils New Member

Hello Stephen,

very nice vignette! Excellent composition, great atmosphere and of course high quality work! I will enjoy seeing it in the flesh at euro very much I'm sure.
    Only one idea: maybe you can cut a bit from the left side of the groundwork to make it even more compact. Now it looks a bit empty there, and the flag can easily be placed more to the right, or simply cut also. But maybe you are already planning to fill that space in an interesting way.
    Congrats on a beautifull piece, and have lots of fun painting it!
    Best wishes,

Marijn
  12. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hi Marijn, thanks very much for your compliments. You must have read my mind. Or is what they say that great minds think alike :):):). No seriously, in fact I had thought about that area and left that small space just to include some minor vegetation. Not much but just enough. I will soon post some pics of the finished piece maybe it can clear the issue. Hopefully we meet again at Euro next month god willing.

Stephen Mallia