1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Lagertha the Chaos Maiden

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Nakatan, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Nakatan Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Added some touches to the face. Don`t know if it make any good, eating out my whole working day. Sigh... Here you can see some fabrics painting and beginning of the waist plate. More pics and steps on my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/posts/chaos-maiden-wip-7149714

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    billyturnip, Oda, anstontyke and 5 others like this.
  2. Nakatan Active Member

Russian-Federation
    [IMG][IMG]
    Phew. Looks like my female face painting guide do not ready still. Lots of my lame english text and, of course, even moar pictures - all of this need a great amount of my time. But now all i have is another bunch of Chaos Maiden WIP pics. BTW, that girl is ready to make some brutal-looking tattoo on her biceps!
    Sadly, some details shown here are need some better lightning to be photopictured properly, so you have to wait for few days to see them. The waist belt is finished too, but i have to finish tattoo before i can remove that polyethylene bag .
    you can see some additional pics on my patreon - https://www.patreon.com/posts/chaos-maiden-wip-7252314
  3. Nakatan Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Now you can see some thoughts and tips about female face painting on my patreon page. This article is free (as all my patreon content).
    Best regards, Ivan.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/7334575
    anstontyke likes this.
  4. Nakatan Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Hello, people! I`m in good health again and ready to post some pics and paint some girls!
    Most of this was done by me before i took that unwilling vacation at one if city hospitals. And, talking about lost extras, just look at the top pic. That chaos star was almost finished, when i have noticed my UBER FAIL!11 I think that those of you, who have some tattoes, alredy understood where it all went wrong way. The lower ray of chaos star and it surroundings are heavily distorted, when the arm is straightened! So, i have to redone it all...

The tattoo is done using dark blue, dark brown, dark red and main skin tone of my chaos maiden. I wanted to blend the lines into skin, so it had a soft and non-distracting looks. As always, you can see slightly more at my patreon acc https://www.patreon.com/posts/7529566
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Wow, superb
    Oda and anstontyke like this.
  6. Nakatan Active Member

Russian-Federation
  7. Barrie Harris Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Great , love the face / eyes out standing .Well done .
    Barrie (Newbee).
    anstontyke likes this.
  8. Nakatan Active Member

Russian-Federation
    thanks!
    anstontyke likes this.
  9. stoffy01 PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Hi,
    I really love this, it's lookimg superbly neat and tidy. The tattoos look great as well. I hope you don't mind but I have one little constructive criticism I'd like to make and it's purely observational. I feel the hairline needs softening, to me it looks a little like a wig, like too much of a hard line between skin and hair. Other than that auperb work, well done!
    Regards
    Chris.
    anstontyke likes this.
  10. Nakatan Active Member

Russian-Federation
    hello and thanks for your critics. i wil try to best this out in my next work.
    anstontyke and Oda like this.
  11. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Again awesome stuff
    anstontyke likes this.
  12. jai A Fixture

Italy
    fantastic job
    anstontyke likes this.
  13. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Wow!!:eek:
    Hope you are feeling better after the trip to the hospital.
    anstontyke likes this.
  14. Nakatan Active Member

Russian-Federation
    yeah, thanks, i`m feeleng great now.
    anstontyke and housecarl like this.
  15. Robert Laclavik Active Member

Czech-Republic
    Nakatan, an artistic work on all fronts. Sculpted parts added fits perfectly and the painture itslf is just fantastic. Only one small thing I would suggest you to deorganize the border between the hair an the face, it is too straight right now. It is the only thing I see that can be more realistic. Otherwise, I never get just close to your version, big compliments my friend!
    anstontyke and stoffy01 like this.
  16. Nakatan Active Member

Russian-Federation
    tried to do this already, hope it looks better now. thanks for your concern and compliments!
    anstontyke likes this.
  17. Oda A Fixture

This could not be more remote from my interest zone but mate you are one mean modelling machine and contrary to your initial comments you do sculpt and paint equally awesome.

Oda.
    anstontyke and Osebor like this.
  18. phil_h A Fixture

United-States
    Awesome work, really impressive stuff... Some of the cleanest and precise I've ever seen!
    Phil
  19. Jeff T A Fixture

Australia
    Awesome work Ivan!

Excellent conversion work you have done, and beautiful painting.

Superb all round!

Cheer's,
    Jeff.
    anstontyke, Osebor and Oda like this.
  20. Nakatan Active Member

Russian-Federation
    haha, thanks, everyone.
    BTW, Oda, that`s not me, you just described Yellow One or Picster. I`m just biting the dust here...