1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Lady Valerious

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Phater, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Phater Active Member

United-States
    Just finished this Kickstarter vampire bust from Scale 75. Flesh is oils. The rest is mostly Scale Color acrylics. The satin finish on the, I guess you would call it the bodice, and on the arm is the natural finish of the Games and Fantasy line from them. The regular line has the deadest, flat finish I’ve seen. Hope you like.

65AD80AA-8585-4D9D-B2F9-847786FC1BA4.jpeg B8B43B5E-122D-42D5-9C8F-80C23CFCF317.jpeg FBE5EE05-D2D8-4644-8A41-CC68A5C6D243.jpeg 48511B8B-7866-46B7-BF8E-58F6EA768F24.jpeg 15DA852F-710E-417F-805F-5140BD95BBA2.jpeg
    Whitney, Edorta and gforceman like this.
  2. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Beautiful and nice paintwork

Mobo
    Phater likes this.
  3. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    Very nice
    Phater likes this.
  4. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    Phater likes this.
  5. Phater Active Member

United-States
    Thanks, fella’s. I couldn’t get the pictures to do just right for some reason. I’ll give it another try tonight if you want to check back.

Tom
  6. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Tom,
    I cant see the photo"s?:arghh:
    Cheers
    John
    Phater likes this.
  7. Phater Active Member

United-States
    OK, John. I got it fixed. I think. And it just dawned on me, just the first photo has fangs and eyebrows.
  8. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Tom,
    I guess the teeth Grow when needed:D
    Cheers
    John
    Phater likes this.
  9. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Duplicate because website slow?????:arghh:
  10. spinnerguy Active Member

England
    I really like the Steam punk characters,all a bit weird with their mechanical arms,but great lady-shapes. For me,I would have used a different colour for the hair to contrast the dress sleeves etc,but its all in the eye of the beholder;)
    Phater likes this.
  11. Phater Active Member

United-States
    I appreciate the input, Spinnerguy. You raise a good point. I based the trim on her outfit flat black. The hair is based Scale Color leather black which has a purple tint to it. In this case, I wanted to maintain a purple and black scheme as closely as possible.
    Tom