1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

La Meridiana sellers in the U.S.?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by mikec55, Dec 2, 2023.

1. mikec55 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Quick question. Are there any distributors in the U.S. for La Meridiana figures?
    I really like their Native American and early U.S. history figures.

Thanks in advance. Mike
  2. Larsen E. Whipsnade Moderator

United-States
  3. mikec55 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Oy!! never dawned on me to do that. I'll do that now.
    Thanks.

I just got an email response from Fabrizio. Unfortunately, no U.S. distributors for La Meridiana. I'll need to contact one of the European distributors.

Speaking of which, I recently ordered some figures from the El Greco website and they arrived within a week. A pleasant surprise considering the mileage between England and Indiana.
    Babelfish, Nap and elgreco like this.
  4. elgreco A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Glad you got them so quickly, safe and sound. If you're after anything in particular, do let us know. We order regularly so if an item says 'Coming Soon', it means that it's on order from La Meridiana, although there might be some delays from the manufacturer's side.
    Thanks,
    Celine
    Nap likes this.