1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

La Meridiana Miniatures - Preview

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Fabrizio Ciotti, of La Meridiana Miniatures emailed me with photos of their up-comming new release.

Compagnia Franca di Marina 18th Century
    54mm
    sculpted: Eduard Perez

[IMG]

La Meridiana Miniatures

more photos in next posting
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    additional photos

[IMG]

[IMG]
  3. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Looks great to me especially since I am really getting into the 18th C. Can't wait to hear what Gary D and Pete C. have to say
  4. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    That looks like a nice figure. I really like the pose and how the folds are portrayed, the ears seams to be pretty big, maybe its just me though.
  5. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    The sculpting is well done, I like the way the clothing and leggings have been handled. My only two nit picks are the moccasin, not sure about the style. The other is the manner in which the sling is situated on the muskets. All in all it's a nice figure that bears a slight resemblance to a figure study by Mr. troiani, except the pose is altered a bit.
  6. nagashino New Member

Gary

As soon as I saw this figure, that picture came to my mind too.

It looks very nice and should paint up well, minor adjustments considered. Certainly from a period that needs some better coverage. It will be interesting to see a painted version.

Thanks

Phil
  7. quang Active Member

Belgium
    I concur with Gary.

The moccasins should be of the Eastern centre-seamed variety. Otherwise, a very good and character-filled sculpt.

(y) (y) (y)

Quang
  8. T50 A Fixture

United-States
    Love the figure! The face is very well done.
    The pose is natural and attractive!
    Can't wait to see it finished...

TS