1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

La Meridiana "magazine"

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by milminwh, Nov 26, 2006.

1. milminwh Member

Greetings,
    Fabrizio Ciotti, owner of a very fine line of figures (La Meridiana) has created a new magazine that is well done. It contains 6 pages including photos and descriptions of his new releases and future releases (as well as a photo of a vignette of a couple of his F&I War-era figures by PF's Guy Herrick).
    A nice kicker at the end shows a photo of a closeup of the chest of a woman figure (face not shown) with a contest to guess who she is with a hint she is related to the American War for Independence. Winner gets 2 free figures!
    Fabrizio created the file in a PDF format. Is there a way to upload a PDF file to the Planet for all to see?
    Regards,
    John
  2. AJLaFleche Well-Known Member

John, can you post the link? (Right click on the address bar and choose copy then paste it in a reply cox.)
  3. milminwh Member

Hi Al,
    I have the magazine in a PDF file format that was e-mailed to me by Fabrizio. It is not a file that appears on a web site that I can post a link.
    I do maintain my own web site and would post it there with a link here, but I cant figure out how to attach a pdf file to my web site either.
    Regards
  4. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    John...you can send the .pdf to me and I'll host it and post the link below if you like, or I can send you the link to post yourself if you prefer.

royhunt.models@virgin.net

All the best...Roy.
  5. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Here is the link to La Meridiana "Magazine" and the fun and 'unique' competition...hope you all enjoy it.

All the best...Roy.
  6. milminwh Member

Way to go Roy...thanks!
  7. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    A pleasure John..

Roy.
  8. whdamon New Member

United-States
    Ok,,,,,I win, I know who's chest that is. It belons to Yankee Doodle's dandy

Walt Damon
  9. I think I got the answer, it is Angelina :eek:

Ivan