1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

La Meridiana customer service

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by mikec55, Nov 9, 2015.

1. mikec55 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    In an earlier post, I mentioned that I bought La Meridiana's Eagle Dancer at the recent Chicago show.
    Unfortunately, the kit came with 2 left arms.

Rather than assemble him to dance in tight circles, I asked for advice.

Based on his earlier success with a similar problem, Steve suggested that I simply email the company (thank you to Steve), which I did on 10/28. Today (11/9), a small box arrived from La Meridiana in Italy with a right arm.

I've always been a fan of their figures and with customer service like this, I'll be a repeat customer again down the road.

My thanks also to Fabrizio of La Merdiana.

Mike
    [IMG]
    DaddyO, Steve, peedee and 5 others like this.
  2. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice to see service like this - we should shout about it when praise is due.....(y)
    Steve and peedee like this.
  3. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Kudo's to La Meridiana
    John
  4. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    So we should expect to see this coming to us on a new work in progress soon? ;)
  5. mikec55 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Welllll..... Got a couple of 3 or 4 or so projects on the old work bench at the moment. Plus I'm such a slow painter due to my job schedule. I'll get to this one eventually but will post a photo or 2 when finished.
    DaddyO likes this.