La Fortenza Preview

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Guy, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Luca has sent me Stefano Borin's newest figure to be released in October / November of this year.

"King of England, Edward III"
    Father of the famous "Black Prince"
    54mm white metal
    sculpted by Stefano Borin

[IMG]

Here's hoping our Luca will be the painter for the box art
  2. D.Lesko Member

This looks like a nice figure. I love the fact that the heraldry is part of the kit, makes it tons easier to paint:). Looking forward to seeing this painted.
  3. Opsofficer New Member

IT seems to me (beased on the photos, mind you) that more and more of the armoured miniatures are becoming more and more dispraportionate with regards to hands, arms, feet and lower-legs.

Meaning: the diameter of the armour on the arm and legs is too narrow, it appears to be the same diameter that the UNarmoured legs and arms should be.

Just a thought...

Justin :)
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I think that when Luca painted this guy he seems more like a model then he is now. :lol: :lol:
    Hope that Luca paint him very soon. Maybe the subject for the SBS of the face painting. (y)

marc
  5. elvis A Fixture

:lol: ciao marc, Rocco translate now for you and all member of Planet, my article about my face flesh tone . take care Luca :lol: :lol:
  6. Kandor8 Active Member

United-States
    Who carries the La Fortezza line?

RIC ;)